OGameTech is searching for new testers!
Tasks to inspire:
- Tests aimed at improving overall product quality and functionality
- Identifying, analysing and recording errors in a bug tracker database
- Verifying resolved errors, improvements and changes to the game
- Skilled with mobile devices and also have some to test on it
- Having enough time to spend and motivation on testing OGame
- Testing on different Browsers
Qualifications to convince:
- An extremely keen sense of quality, excellent attention to detail and superb analytical skills
- Communication skills in English and German
- A marked ability to learn and excellent knowledge of OGame
- Experience of working with a bug tracker
- High teamplayer skills
- Don´t be a "troll" or "flamer", it´s an "asshole free" testerteam
What we provide:
- A competent lovely international testerteam, which you can upgrade with your membership
- We have cookies, at least the female testers
- Testing of new content before the update get online on the livetestservers
- Testing on several Testservers
- Give early feedback to developers
- Help to improve the game we love
If you are interested, then contact me via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and write an application! (why you want to join, your OGame knowledge, your testing skills and experience, your time you can spend, which mobile devices you own). Be sure that you can spend some time on testing!
Wenn du alles hier Geschriebene verstanden hast, sollten deine Englisch Kenntnisse für die Kommunikation ausreichend sein und darfst dich gerne, wie oben beschrieben, bewerben. Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung.